Kelly Preston

 
Kelly Preston  Kelly Preston

Welcome to my blog, today I want to post interesting news about Kelly Preston, I found some sites especially entertainment sites and news discuss about this, here the short summary and picture of Kelly Preston.
Kelly Preston - : Supposedly! John Travolta and his wife Kelly Preston are expecting a child together, according to Star magazine: Kelly is about three months pregnant. Both she and John are absolutely over...
Kelly Preston Is Pregnant?! PerezHilton.com: Star Magazine is swearing that 47-year-old Kelly Preston is 3 months pregnant and the father is her husband John Travolta. Don't look at me. I don't know how it happened either, but I'm sure it involved Tommy Girl doing the Scientology


Tag : Kelly Preston

No comments:

yesssss

yesssssssssssssssssssssss